These days there’s no such thing as business as usual… So the WGBA is committed to keeping its members ahead of what’s happening in the community through this website, our committees and our board meetings – where you as a member can help shape the activities and events we’re planning.
The WGBA Members website: Make your presence known!
The WGBA website is your fast track to establishing a greater awareness of your business. Broadening your presence, it reaches San Jose residents interested in new places to visit and Willow Glen locals looking for new experiences close to home. Post your own news, photos and coupons right on the site!
Other important benefits include:
• A presence on our website You’ll enjoying listing on the WGBA website. Full members are also listed on kiosk directories in downtown Willow Glen.
• Participation in WGBA promotions and advertising. Available to full WGBA Members and sometimes offered to Associate Members, too.
• Complimentary participation in WGBA meetings and social events. Excellent opportunities for social networking!
• Participation in WGBA community events. Enhance your presence with volunteer, sponsorship, booth presence and advertising opportunities.
• The right to vote and serve on committees, and to join the Board of Directors. Available to both full and associate members.
Membership levels & signup
Full Membership is automatically conferred to all businesses and property owners located with the Willow Glen Community Benefit Improvement District (CBID).
Associate Membership is available to retail or professional businesses located in the Willow Glen neighborhood bounded by San Carlos Street to the North, Highway 87 to the East, Foxworthy Avenue to the South and Meridian Avenue to the West. Businesses outside of these boundaries will be considered for Associate membership subject to Board approval. Join us!
Become an Associate Member
Pay Membership Fees