Willow Glen Cares Seeks Donations
Willow Glen Cares (a 501(c)(3) organization) is seeking donations to help support as many as 25 Willow Glen High School students and families for the Winter Holidays.
Donors can support a student, adopt a family, or donate supplies such as:
• Baby/Children/Teen Gifts for the holiday season.
• Gift cards for groceries & specialty stores, Target, Safeway, Walmart, Starbucks etc.
• School supplies: notebooks, pens, pencils, binder paper, flash drive etc
• Toiletries: shampoo, body wash, deodorant, feminine hygiene products, oral hygiene etc.
• Cleaning supplies: detergent, soap, sponges, paper towels, dish towels etc.
• Home goods: blankets, throws, towels, sleeping bags, batteries etc.
• Winter Clothing: jackets, hoodies, beanies, gloves, socks, scarfs etc.) Infant-Adult
• Treats: coffee, tea, nuts, trail mix, cookies, crackers, chocolate, make up, lip balm,
Your donation is tax deductible.
For more information. contact:
Liz Roselman, Assistant Principal of Guidance
Willow Glen High School
408 535 6330 ext.67611