Paws on the Avenue
Paws on the Avenue!
Thanks to everyone - 2 legged and 4 legged! - who came out for our 3rd annual Paws on the Avune on Sunday, March 26, 2017
Please check back for details about the fourth annual Paws on the Avenue to take place in Spring 2018.
If you plan to participate please remember the following:
- The street will not be closed so this event will be entirely on the sidewalks - follow the directional signage so we keep all dogs going in the same direction!
- Keep those retractable leashes locked at lengths of 4 to 6 feet
- Bring extra water for your dogs to drink
- The pavement could be too hot for your puppers' paws - check them often!
- If your dog is stressed or uncomfortable take 'em home!
- Do not let your dog greet another dog face to face
- Please give a big thank you to all the businesses and volunteers who have worked hard to pull this awesome new event together!
- Have fun and enjoy the day!